Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Spiritual Emergence of the Divine Feminine: The EVE II Complex




The anthropological community has been searching to identify where and when the First Eve evolved. What I refer to as the EVE II Complex is taking place in our post-modern culture as an evolutionary process. And like the Madonna/Whore Complex the EVE II Complex is pervasive. If affects how we interpret our reality, how we express our SEXUALITY, how we communicate and see the outer world. Changes of consciousness are subtle. When they occur at the physical level they can be misconstrued as a disease process. And, they are not so subtle. They can be powerful and cause much discomfort…OR NOT! What do the numbers of Breast Cancer cases indicate? What about the numbers of Prostate Cancer? 



A Figure to Figure: Originally drawn by W.E. Hill Is the woman Youngish or oldish? Large nosed or normal?
Perspectives: What do you sense taking place evolution or disease?

Hopefully, by reading my account it will ease the journey and resolve the mystery of the process for others who are experiencing like changes and to CHOOSE a different path in resolving our obscurations. The undertaking of evolution is to become AWARE of the process and to engage it with compassion and understanding.

Most recently, I underwent another level of purification. Back in April of 2011 (see April 11th blog) I felt fluids flowing from my eyes, nose and ears. It was not blood! This August, during the high heat of summer MUCUS started flowing from my eyes and nose [really yellowy, gunky stuff!!!] and more clear fluids and waxy effluent from my ears. Believe me it if it sounds gross, it was even worse to experience. For three and half days it just rolled out of my eyes and clotted up my nose. Lots of other pains and gains took place during those weeks as well. To sum it up, I stepped into an expanded space and began to walk. And when I mean walk, I mean miles of walking for weeks…two and half or three weeks of walking. I ended up sleeping on the beach, in the park, on the bus…when I wasn’t walking. The energy of the expansion just moved me. Now could I have sat during that time? Could I have done hours of Yoga instead? Well, looking back it would have been a better option. Making smarter choices in every now moment is the Name of the Game. Did I learn quite a bit about many systems? Where bus routes take a person, how to dock a boat properly, and what is the next level of learning one needs to focus on…Yes most emphatically! Would I make the same choices I did back then? I pray and practice for higher outcomes each day as I walk my path.

Along with the purification of my central channel/sushumna which is when the Kundalini flows upward along the central channel, my EYESIGHT has moved into new modes of operation. During my walkabout, I stepped into seeing GOLD. I had experienced it on occasion before, but not like this. It was not like looking around and sensing a few golden objects here and there. It is like the scenes in Matrix III, when Keenau Reeves is wearing the blindfold and he is
sensing the scenes around as different densities of GOLD….everything is GOLD, everywhere! Just different densities and depths of golden stuff all around, like looking into a Magic Eye Picture of Golden Reality. It took awhile to figure out how to focus back into this flatland of regular reality….days of Golden landscapes.



Magic Eye II 3D Illusions by N.E. Thing Enterprises
Keep looking !!! Can you see something in the Blue area? Keep Looking, focus by moving your nose closer and then further by a tiny distance. Allow your mind to expand...
Keep looking there is more there!

And at times, I get into what I refer to as Yellow Submarine times. Do you remember seeing the movie Yellow Submarine? The one that pictorially expressed their music? When those psychedelic scenes come into my awareness I know it is time to go do Yoga or lift weights. The chemicals in my brain are concentrating and I need to move to circulate them throughout my body. In contrast I think the Beatles were looking through the eyes of some kind of street drugs to sense those scenes. That has not been the case for this little Monk. I know better than to take those concoctions. It is enough to reason through this Land of The Flowing Nectar of Immortality. These days it flows pretty steadily. 



Most recently, I have been working with my hunger response and dealing with nausea. My digestive system is purifying. It is a rolling feeling in my guts and then at times I feel lots of heat and tingling moving through my intestinal area. It has been hard to keep solid food down. I was  eating more organic vegetables this past summer. Most recently, it has been a small amount of grains, fruit and nuts. I am challenged not to reach for my emotional comfort foods: Fried Chicken is my worse. The nausea makes Train and bus rides challenging. I have embraced walking more each day.

Living in the city is a challenge all by itself. And then when ambulances and police cars set off their sirens my ears set to ringing! The reverberation can be annoying for longer times afterwards if they rolled right by me. 



I ask and challenge all those reading these words? What are your daily practices? What are your goals in Life? How do you define God/Goddess? What is your experience of realty? Do you meditate? Do you have to take street drugs to alter your 3D reality? Want to join US on this Yellow/Golden Brick Road?
I’m trippin’ on Love.
What yous guys trippin’ ON???
Eternally Yours,
Ashoka Ishaya

No comments:

Post a Comment