Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Can We Love Each Other for a Thousand Years….OR MORE???

Depression is lack of Chi/energy; Manic Depression is too much Chi/energy and usually excess heat in the brain which needs to be circulated! Schizophrenia is stepping into developing the causal body which has a whole paradigm shift of developing into the Golden Elixir at least for this 
Tree of Life opport Unity. 



What did you have for lunch today? Dinner?

Came home after a walk around the neighborhood and turned on my space heater; it was a bit cold outside. Threw my Red, Sherpa lap blanket over the 

heater and my lap to contain the energy from the heater and began to circulate and cultivate Chi through proper channels to increase the flow of the 

Golden Elixir flowing down my throat which is generated from the organ between my ears! Of course I have had to learn the requisite skills to keep 

the liquid streaming down my throat instead of generating psychedelic landscapes. Psychedelic landscapes can be fun and funny to watch at times,

mostly they just distract from the ultimate goal of transforming my organs/body.Getting closer, day by day, to letting go of solid food. Mostly 

drink teas, distilled water and other good stuff to purify organs.
How long can a BEING live on LOVE??? Light and a few liquids when needed???



My interior reality skims on chemical realities that create times of what I label as times of BEing High, BEing in a state of RUSH or jumping into a state of feeling a state of ZOOM. I have not had much exposure to street drugs in my life time, but I have taken to interviewing friends about their drug experiences. I have one friend who is a recovering METH addict. His descriptions of what his experiences were match my experience of when I step into times of ZOOM. During these times crystals form in my nose! No, I am not using anything, just purifying what Advaita Vedanta speaks of as the food sheath, the Anandamaya kosha. Ananda can be translated as BLISS, in other words purification will result in the creation of BLISS! Yep, that is another word of how I would describe these states of BEing.

Bliss on a daily basis. Walking on Sunshine takes practice and really slowing down. Inhabiting these HIGHER states does not allow for fast walking, fast talking or fast anything! 

ZOOM on....slowly :)


To Infinity and Beyond,
Ashoka Ishaya

No comments:

Post a Comment