Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Teeth, Cheekbones and Skull Changes

Woke up today with my nose and cheekbones aching.  Know that the seams/sutures in my skull are expanding. It seems that this movement is moving other bones in my HEAD. Had a splitting headache last night along with my teeth aching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and eyes burning and, and, and....

O and how they ache. Just the top row of teeth of my upper jaw. I didn't have my first cavity until I turned 18, so I know my teeth are good. All this pain in my head is due to more GROWTH!!! I keep focusing on this is GOOD GROWTH. Be grateful for the changes and let the pain flow through. Much easier said/wrote than the doing....

My ears have been ringing lately too. Worse this morning. I can no longer use my headphones. My Walkman days are over. Too much focused noise/sound gets my inner ears going, too much vibration sets up humming and ringing sounds in my consciousness. One more thing that doesn't serve anymore!

I have been oiling the seams of my skull sutures/seams. The scalp skin along my skull seams is very dry along them which causes more discomfort.

Caring for this body as it grows, changes and GREENS daily is a different and at times challenging part of my sadhana.

Greening and Growing and Gratitude....

Onward and Upward....
Ashoka Aurora Ishaya

No comments:

Post a Comment